Welcome to Tiny Camper Big Adventure – a Teardrop Camping Blog!
If you’d like to learn how you can work with us and have your destination, attraction, or travel-related product featured on TinyCamperBigAdventure.com, send an email to Jennifer for more information.
Tiny Camper Big Adventure is all about camping and family-friendly travel. It is written by Kevin and Jennifer, a husband and wife team who have been camping together for 25 years now.
What you can expect to find at Tiny Camper Big Adventure
- Tips on owning a teardrop trailer. We bought a teardrop camper three years ago and have been happily camping our way across the US ever since. We share tips for staying organized and staying sane in a tiny travel trailer.
- Family-friendly travel destinations. Our kids range in age from 13 to 24 and we have traveled a lot over the years. So here at Tiny Camper Big Adventure, we share ideas for the best places for families to camp and visit.
- DIY Camping Projects. From directions to making a camp seat from a 5 gallon bucket to a trash bag holder from PVC, we share DIY projects that we bring along on all our camping trips.
- Camping recipes. We love to cook over the campfire and we share our favorite recipes.
- Camping product reviews. We love to try out new products for campers / travelers and give our honest opinions.
- Camping tips. We’ve been on countless camping adventures over the years and we would love pass our knowledge on to new generations of campers.
- Campground reviews. We dish on the good (and not so good) of each campground we have stayed at during our adventures.
We have been married for 25 years now and love camping, hiking, and exploring all the beauty that the United States has to offer. They love visiting waterfalls, lighthouses, and US National Parks.
Jennifer is a work at home mom, blogger, and chief taxi driver to the kids. She has been writing online since 1998 on various topics and started Tiny Camper Big Adventure as a way of sharing our adventures with family and friends. As the blog has grown, she enjoys sharing tips with other camping enthusiasts.
Kevin is a computer programmer by trade. As an Eagle Scout and former Scoutmaster of our son’s Boy Scout troop, he has always loved the outdoors. He used to think that camping in a travel trailer was not real camping, but has since come to appreciate all the benefits of camping in a teardrop trailer.
We camp with our 4 children who range in age from 13 to 24. Although as the kids get older, there are times when it is just the 2 of us, like on our Niagara Falls vacation last summer. When they are with us, the kids stay in a tent set up right next to the teardrop.
Connect with Tiny Camper Big Adventure
If you are a reader with a question, comment, or suggestion we would love to chat with you.
If you represent a family-friendly destination, travel service, or travel product and would like to partner with Tiny Camper Big Adventure, send an email to Jennifer so we can discuss how we can work together.
Wishing you and your family many wonderful adventures!
Kevin and Jennifer